Kula Agricultural Park Committee
The Kula Agricultural Park Committee:
- Serves as an advisory group to the County on all matters pertaining to the Kula Agricultural Park.
- Reviews and recommends lease rentals, lease tenure, lease restrictions, application forms, lot alignments, lot sizes and supplementary selection procedures.
- Participates in the lessee selection process. May recommend other regulations pertaining to the administration of the agricultural park by the Office of Economic Development.
- Recommends improvements to be made to the agricultural park.
View available agendas
for the Kula Agricultural Park Committee meetings.
- Gladys Baisa (Council Member) 1/02/2011
- Geoffrey Haines (Kihei) 3/31/2011
- James A. Jones (Pukalani) 3/31/2011
- Clark Hashimoto (Wailuku) 3/31/2011
- Benjamin Buttaro (Wailuku) 3/31/2012
- Thomas Watanabe (Kula) 3/31/2012
- Norman Nagata (Paia) 3/31/2013
- Paula Heiskell (Kula) 3/31/2013
- Leonard Smock-Randal (Wailuku) 3/31/2014
- Ricky R. Kametani (Kula) 3/31/2015
- Bryce Thayer (Wailuku) 3/31/2015
One member appointed by the County Council, one member appointed by the Mayor and nine members appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the County Council:
- Two representatives from the agricultural banking community.
- One representative from the Maui County Farm Bureau.
- One representative from the Maui Association of Nurserymen.
- One representative from the Maui Produce Processing Co-op.
- One representative from the Tenants Association of Kula Agricultural Park.
- One representative from the University of Hawai`i Extension Service.
- Two representatives from the general public.
- One representative from the Office of the Mayor.
- One representative from the County Council.