Wastewater Administration is responsible for managing the overall goals and objectives of the division. It is divided into several sections and programs that effectively handle the short and long term tasks and projects related to the wastewater system.
- Accounting Section - administers the sewer user charge system and cesspool program, monitors revenues and expenditures, and coordinates the division’s budget activities.
- Design and Construction Section - prepares system designs, secures the necessary regulatory permits and manages the construction of wastewater capital improvement projects, and, supports the Operations Branch and Collection System Section with their engineering concerns
- Planning and Permitting - coordinates planning activities, schedules division capital improvement project (CIP) construction, reviews building permit applications and construction plans, assists the general public with questions, concerns and location of sewer connection laterals, provides construction inspection for new connections.
- Pretreatment Program – provides permitting, monitoring, inspection and enforcement support for regulated discharges from commercial and industrial users. Issues wastewater discharge and hauler permits, approves and monitors pretreatment systems and grease interceptors.
- Recycled Water Program – oversees master distribution system, monitors permitted users, provides the community with presentations and tours of wastewater/reclaimed water facilities.
Regular Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To contact Wastewater regarding any non-spill related questions, issues and/or concerns, please call:
Ph: (808) 270-7417
TO REPORT SEWER SPILLS CALL: